Setting Records

knapplc

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

Great point.  I don't think we have stayed this close to this many ranked teams based on coaching.....We have the talent.

I’ve never felt like we’ve been “out talented” this entire season. In fact I think we have had more talent than anyone in the west. But opponents just keep it close, don’t get too aggressive, don’t make too many fatal errors, and wait for us to implode. Why I’m done with Frost. We’re not gonna have more talent next year, we’re just waiting for Frost to learn how to coach, which probably never will happen.

• Plus1 2

The book is out on beating Scott frost coached teams:

- they are going to get some yards. Don’t worry about that. Frost is a play design genius, but that’s it. when they need to score to tie they’ll shoot themselves in the foot. Take advantage. 
- you can count on their defense leaking at some point in the game for long scores. Take advantage. 
- they don’t really care about special teams. I mean, they say they do, but actions indicate they don’t. You could gain close to 200 hidden yards on them, maybe a score. 
- whatever your offense is, just don’t commit penalties. They alway sellout to stop one aspect of your offense. They will allow you to freely do what you don’t usually do. You could even set some records if you find out what they are allowing. 
- unless you are down by 4 scores with 2 mins left, you still have a great chance to win. 

*Nebraska with a 15-29 coaching staff, 1-9 against P5 this year, abysmal in close games for 4 years - loses a close game*

Nebraska Fans: “OMG how could this happen again, it’s incredible!”

You can throw out all the stats you want, the only surprising thing is people are still surprised. We’re the dog owner thats surprised his carpet pissing dog, pissed on the carpet for the record setting 1000th time. 

• Plus1 3

Looking at the score legend during today’s games. We are introduced as the only team in FBS history to lose nine games by single digits in one season. Frost worked really hard for this record. His team was up 21-9 in fourth quarter but found a way to lose by single digits to get us this new honorably record. I wonder what Trev Alberts is thinking looking at that tag line on national TV. Is he proud of his latest decision?