What did we learn Iowa edition

KCBuc

I learned that if Frost was a man, his post game press conference after this commercial break would be him saying, he is resigning for the good of the program and waiving his buyout clause. He wants the program to return to it's former glory and clearly he isn't the one to lead the team there. Take responsibility, show some class. That's what I want to hear. Not some BS about a close game, the refs...none of it. Just contrition, acceptance and admit he is in way over his head. He just isn't capable of effectively coaching at this level.

• Plus1 7

Frost is out coached in every game.  I thought I the Illinois game was inexplicable, but really it was Northwestern. 

Just now, Frustrated said:

I learned that if Frost was a man, his post game press conference after this commercial break would be him saying, he is resigning for the good of the program and waiving his buyout clause. He wants the program to return to it's former glory and clearly he isn't the one to lead the team there. Take responsibility, show some class. That's what I want to hear. Not some BS about a close game, the refs...none of it. Just contrition, acceptance and admit he is in way over his head. He just isn't capable of effectively coaching at this level.

Or at least give back another mil or two 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I think the narrative has changed from we are almost there and close to turning the corner to Frost has lost us a lot of close games that other coaches would have managed better and found ways to win.  Regardless if Frost stays or goes, we need the best coaches out there to coach precision and execution.

If you are not serious and clean about special teams then you are not serious period. 

The fact that Jurgens is still snapping high is bewildering.

It’s just sloppy and has always been. 

I’d like to see someone put a thread on coaches that have a track record of high special teams efficiency, lack of penalties, lack of turnovers. Hire these people.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, The Duke said:

I learned that Scott Frost has done nothing to earn the extra year. Close is just that - close. You either win or lose.

Trev Alberts needs to do the right thing for the program, and END THIS!

End it this year.

Frost is one lucky dude- wins a natty as a player off a foot deflection and then sucks so much as a coach in a year when multiple high profile programs are looking. For new HC’s 

Watching the presser he talks about all the snafus.  None of his own actions.  He says that the blocked punt killed them.  Tells me we could go back to 2018 and our first loss and have this same conversation.  no personal accountability.  Poor clock management, poor play calling, penalties, blown assignments, no player development and a continued (bordering on criminal) lack of giving 2 sh!ts about special teams.  ST has cost us multiple games alone this season.

Lastly, I do not know how Trev doesn't fire Frost.  Year 4 and he still has no answers.  He is not P5 HC caliber guy.

• Plus1 7
  • Fire 1