How long until you stop being angry about all of this?

knapplc

Everyone's mad right now. When will you get over your anger?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Every one of us is mad, just in different ways.

How long will this last? Is this like 1982 Penn State - we'll never forget?

What will it take for you to get over the last few years?

It’s not anger, it’s trust. Can you ever trust a 4th quarter lead again? Looking over your shoulder afraid to feel good ain’t living at all. 

• 15-29 overall (3-9 this year which is now worse than before the season)
• 10-28 against Power 5 opponents (1-9 this year)
• 0-13 against ranked opponents (0-6 this year)
• 4-16 in road games (0-5 this year)
• 5-20 in one score games (0-8 this year)
• 1-7 coming off bye weeks (0-5 coming off scheduled byes) (0-2 this year)

:steam

When these type of stats end.
  • Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

It’s not anger, it’s trust. Can you ever trust a 4th quarter lead again? Looking over your shoulder afraid to feel good ain’t living at all. 

I don't get it.  I'm laughing as many think we might have changed from last week.  Until special teams is a priority get use to it. 

3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:
• 15-29 overall (3-9 this year which is now worse than before the season)
• 10-28 against Power 5 opponents (1-9 this year)
• 0-13 against ranked opponents (0-6 this year)
• 4-16 in road games (0-5 this year)
• 5-20 in one score games (0-8 this year)
• 1-7 coming off bye weeks (0-5 coming off scheduled byes) (0-2 this year)

:steam

When these type of stats end.

Lol

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Every one of us is mad, just in different ways.

How long will this last? Is this like 1982 Penn State - we'll never forget?

What will it take for you to get over the last few years?

This is a good question.  I am over it...I think I have been over it for a few months.

I see what TA is doing and it makes sense.  If Frost can even reach Bo levels (Remember that Bo could not coach, adjust or recruit) then he will be here for 30 years.

I watched the game with a buddy at a bar, the bar was maybe half-filled, which is clearly a sign. It was great to shoot the s#!t and d!(k around, that is all it is now.

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

I'm numb to it.  Just waiting for Frost to be fired so we can be relevant again.  I am still mad about PSU in 82, the Floyd TD that wasn't, the phantom block in the back.  I still hate FSU for having never beaten them.  This is just a mind numbing apathy.

Yeah, it is not even a numb thing for me...it is just expected...Just like when I was in school at NU it was expected they would win.

Not really angry, but just wholly disappointed after losing a game like that. As rough as Frost’s 4 years have been, we at least had a nice spark at the end of each year to keep us, or at least me, excited through the long offseason. I thought for sure today would be that spark when we were up 21-6.

I’m sure I’ll get pumped for football in May like usual and I’ll be excited to see what transfers we bring it. But I’m also very nervous to see what, if any, bad attrition hits. Just have a bad feeling after the way that game played out.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, lo country said:

This.  Just a normal expectation.  That we lose.  And the court jester is coming back.

This division is soooo f#&%ing bad!

Iowa was 16th and they were playing a team with 3 wins and a backup QB and they were underdogs!!

A competent HC at NU wins this crappy division 3/4 years...Look at Paul at Wisconsin!  He is lame and wins.