how do you recruit after this season?

BoSolich

3 hours ago, Hilltop said:

2 teams playing on tv right now for a college playoff spot... We had both beat but we're a couple players short.  You are one of those players that could have won those two games.  

It's really not that hard imo.  

what about when the recruit asks about the illinois and purdue losses. :(

Recruiting will be tough.

When this program gets back to bringing in and developing stud RBs, OLs, and DE/Rush Ends then this team will turn around. Until then the Huskers will fight a losing battle with mediocrity.

Right now there are no players on the current roster that are difference makers at those positions listed above.

Frost has his work cut out for him...

1 hour ago, BoSolich said:

what about when the recruit asks about the illinois and purdue losses. :(

I would pass on anyone that questions a loss. We’re going to lose again. Definitely don’t need anyone fragile that threatens the portal when things get tough. 

There are diamonds out there. But it’ll take lots of effort to find them. 

5 hours ago, Hilltop said:

2 teams playing on tv right now for a college playoff spot... We had both beat but we're a couple players short.  You are one of those players that could have won those two games.  

It's really not that hard imo.  

Please tell me how we had OSU beat? We never led in the game and in the 2nd half we’re down 2 scores for 25 of the 30 minutes.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Please tell me how we had OSU beat? We never led in the game and in the 2nd half we’re down 2 scores for 25 of the 30 minutes.

Honestly,  we had MSU and we had Iowa down and we were in good shape.  Illinois we were down 30-9 and made it closer. OU was up 23-9 and we made it closer.  Michigan we did briefly take the lead. Minnesota and Purdue both had 2 score leads and we made it closer,  then Wisconsin we were tied a couple times.  So basically two of the nine we we were in good shape before ST screwed it up,  one we had a brief lead late then a turnover,  one was tied late but the defense collapsed,  and four were only one score losses due to our late scores.  Then OSU at 9 points.

That's two should be wins,  two toss ups and five losses we only made look better at the end. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

No kidding!

Huskers were up 21-6 against Iowa and they didn’t even “have them beat”.

Nebraska played in some exciting games.  There is definitely talent on the roster.  But if they were truly on the level of Mich or OSU, they would not be 3-9.

I love their fight, but they haven’t found a way to put it together with the talent.  That’s the coaches’ job.