New Staff Selection

Just now, Swiv3D said:

So how we all feeling about Chins maybe looking around?

who said he is looking??  If he is, he's doing the smart thing.  Our ability to hang wt all of the teams this year was mostly because of his D.  He needs to strike while his image is somewhat hot.  It will suck to see what our D would look like next year wt a new DC if he leaves.  If he does leave, then there will be little chance SF will succeed next year.

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

who said he is looking??  If he is, he's doing the smart thing.  Our ability to hang wt all of the teams this year was mostly because of his D.  He needs to strike while his image is somewhat hot.  It will suck to see what our D would look like next year wt a new DC if he leaves.  If he does leave, then there will be little chance SF will succeed next year.

Heard through the grape vine he's at least keeping options open. Our defense will simply not be as good next year. Losing too many important pieces. If he has a step up job offer now would be the time to take it

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

This is funny, as last year this board wanted to hang Chin.  Some posters will find something else to b!^@h at.

I'll admit at times this year I was bracing for 3rd and Chinander to strike even though I knew damn well the defense had been way better lol