New Staff Selection

Man i know im just a fan but all this waiting going on and nothing coming out as rumors or anything with the staff except Joseph is kinda freaking me out a little bit. i know that most of the time when news comes out from the huskers its around 1 pm so everyday since the staff was let go ive been hoping something would come out by now. this is crazy the amout of money being thrown around right now with the head coaches im glad we kept frost and i do support him but man i dont know what Trev would of done if he had to throw that much money at someone to come here with a whole new staff thats just crazy  

16 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yeah, they said there was a ton of interest, hire someone and get them on the road. Portal could make or break next year. 

I think we know by now to not read too much into what is said.  I also think we are getting turned down or are being told guys are waiting to hear about better opportunities first like Joseph.  He wants to stay at LSU if possible.

However, we are most definitely losing any recruiting advantage of firing the coaches three weeks ago the longer this goes.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I think we know by now to not read too much into what is said.  I also think we are getting turned down or are being told guys are waiting to hear about better opportunities first like Joseph.  He wants to stay at LSU if possible.

However, we are most definitely losing any recruiting advantage of firing the coaches three weeks ago the longer this goes.  

By not announcing on Sunday we have already lost a chunk of recruiting advantage. 

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Those animals aren't going to hunt themselves.  Hunting season only last so long.

Correct. So now we did not only go through the last x amount of weeks without half our staff but also are recruiting the portal etc with a hand tied behind our back and are using a couple coaches that "might" stay on staff and a few grad assistants to recruit. All the high end transfers need to be flooded with inquiries now.