New Staff Selection

1 hour ago, ndobney said:

Not fretting. What has happened anytime in the past 5 years that you gives you confidence. 

If I were that negative, I wouldn't waste my time coming on here to discuss it and try to get updates.

I'm also not fretting because my life doesn't revolve around it. I really want Frost to figure it out and I'll be ecstatic if he does. If he doesn't and gets let go next year, then I'll be disappointed but oh well.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

If I were that negative, I wouldn't waste my time coming on here to discuss it and try to get updates.

I'm also not fretting because my life doesn't revolve around it. I really want Frost to figure it out and I'll be ecstatic if he does. If he doesn't and gets let go next year, then I'll be disappointed but oh well.

Ok so you aren't worrying cause you don't care. Makes sense. Completely contradicts your point about coming to the board though

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Where in the world did the win 7 games per year goal come from? That seems unnecessarily low as a target. IMO Frost needs to win at least 8 with next year’s schedule to even have the opportunity to improve upon that in later years. If I’m Trev, he gone with only 7 next year.

I first want to see how many players give up hope on Frost and the whole situation and transfer.

If we retain our roster and if our QB situation actually looks good in the post-Martinez era, I'd like to see if Frost could build some actual momentum with the new offensive staff off of a 7-5 season and then see what 2023 would bring.

But yeah, 7 wins is my minimum, personally.

If he doesn't make room for a special teams coordinator he'll probably have screwed himself into not hitting the threshold.

27 minutes ago, Undone said:

I first want to see how many players give up hope on Frost and the whole situation and transfer.

If we retain our roster and if our QB situation actually looks good in the post-Martinez era, I'd like to see if Frost could build some actual momentum with the new offensive staff off of a 7-5 season and then see what 2023 would bring.

But yeah, 7 wins is my minimum, personally.

If he doesn't make room for a special teams coordinator he'll probably have screwed himself into not hitting the threshold.

Oh, okay if the 7 was just your number. I never know what I miss around here, thought maybe Trev or somebody had said 7 was the magic number.

I agree on the ST coach. On one hand, many teams manage to stress ST without having a dedicated coach, so it shouldn’t be an absolute requirement. But Frost has shown no inkling of improving them without one, so yeah, it’s a necessity now.