New Staff Selection

6 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

If it’s Davis, we may not know for sure for 8-9 more days as Army-Navy is next weekend.  It likely would leak before then, though. 

Yours is the first post on page 62.  We haven't had a coach announced yet.   So, I'll say page 69 before there is an announcement   

We can't wait until next weekend with the early signing date coming soon.  It would seem that we need all of our coaches in place and recruiting before well before then.  

Unless Frost is content wt what he has in verbal commits and plans to get everyone else from the portal??

MJ’s recruiting is very strong especially in the states of Louisiana and Mississippi.  I would not be surprised to see him stay in those same areas to recruit.  We could possibly have the South covered with the addition of MJ, with Beckton in Georgia and Florida and Frost in Alabama.  

56 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Can't believe we'd go get a top flight WR coach just to run Army's offense. One of these isn't happening IMO.

I think MJ's top attribute is his recruiting and recruiting connections down south.

Also, like, Army's roster is 100% made up of academy cadets.  It's not like it's illegal to throw the ball or anything, they're just limited by the players they can get.  Which is why they go all in on having a rushing offense that's difficult to defend.

We can still recruit guys like Armstrong and the Martinezes.  Real football players.  Not cadets.

All that being said, don't expect a 50/50 pass/rush ratio.

Dadgummit I'm getting my hopes up.

• Plus1 1