New Staff Selection

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

A bit off topic for HuskerBoard, but the complete dismantling of Urban Meyer's brand and future in the last 365 days is pretty remarkable. 

Agreed.  He was doing a pretty good job as an analyst on the college football shows.  I actually was starting to like him.  Then went to Jacksonville and everything went to kaput.  What a jerk. 

6 minutes ago, admo said:

Agreed.  He was doing a pretty good job as an analyst on the college football shows.  I actually was starting to like him.  Then went to Jacksonville and everything went to kaput.  What a jerk. 

I agree but who hasn't wanted to walk up to a kicker, kick them, and say "hey dips#!t, make your f#&%ing kicks."  Is he a secret genius?  Sometimes I say crazy things.

• Oh Yeah! 1
27 minutes ago, MasterPulverizer said:

I agree but who hasn't wanted to walk up to a kicker, kick them, and say "hey dips#!t, make your f#&%ing kicks."  Is he a secret genius?  Sometimes I say crazy things.

LOL yeah that was insane SMH.

You know, if Urb had just stayed away from trying the NFL, none of the stuff would have happened, and he would be the new head coach at his favorite destination job - Notre Dame (with Kelly bolting for LSU).  I guarantee it.

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Also, most coaches who don't fly home with the team in order to spend more time with their family don't get caught the next night at strip clubs. 

In his defense, it wasn't a strip club.  The girl was grinding on him fully clothed at a normal bar.  Not sure if that makes it better or worse.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, M.A. said:

We just picked up a RB transfer without a RB coach.....or maybe inside the building they know who it is?

• Plus1 1

Just now, Mavric said:

Weird how teams never say "We're just hoping to find someone who's somewhat above-average."

Or, how teams never say something to the affect in the off season "There's just no legitimate indication that we're going to be as competitive this next season. A lot of things are up in the air with respect to what we have on the roster. Our performances probably won't match what we achieved this past year". 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

Coach Busch on Sports Nightly tonight. Impressed.  Seems like a no-brainer hire at ST coordinator.  

Dude could be an intelligence analyst. Lol Have no doubt he'll identify all the contributing factors to what's been going on and get it corrected. 

• Plus1 1