I am honored to be in the Big 10, what a conference. Big Ten West plays solid football.

Lets start with Academics, top notch, absolutely top notch academics and we are in that conference. We will probably end up one of the best agricultural science schools in world. Most viewership of any conference by far, Big ten teams make 10 million more per year than their rivals in the SEC from football alone.  Big Ten schools have endowments as large as ivy league schools, billions. SEC grads are known as morons throughout the land,  SEC has the most graduates working at Burger King and McDonald's in the nation. You want a discounted shift meal to be the height of success, an SEC degree is for you. Big 10 grads are worldwide, Boats and Hoes.

Football, people. The Big Ten west is a solid division, i have been watching the games and there is nothing to be ashamed of...I love the teams in the West. Purdue, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois...fabled teams They play smart football, hard nosed corn belt football and if we are Nebraska we can bring it respect. We will one day be great again and this division is a perfect spot for us to become great. We just have to keep our head up. I think Frost did a good job, we almost beat a slew of top top 5 teams. I know we got beat but at least we are competitive, we are not a push over in the second best football conference. I think the Big 10 is getting better every year and that michigan, ohio state game proved it. We just need to keep our heads up, we will make it someday. We will make it in the most storied conference in college football...the Big Ten. 

I wish the Big Ten would have grabbed OU and put them in the west. That is my one bone to pick.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2