Alongside with new staff hires, one thing that needs to happen:

Cdog923

6 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

Held the OSU running back to limited yards and pretty sure we are the only team to hold KWIII to under 100. I think he is good at gameplanning and adjusting.

This is kinda surprising but Walker was held to 57 by Youngstown, 84 by Indiana, and 25 by tOSU, as well as 61 by DONU.

22 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Mmmm, he and his staff certainly did better this year, buuuuut that run defense against wisconsin and iowa sucked. I'm still not sold on Chinander like many on here. Our LBs without Domann looked like they were swimming. The lack of pressure our defende gets on QBs is also concerning to me.

Kind of the same way. I suspect a drop off next year. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Again, against the #3 SOS.

Quick man, take that post down!!! You can't mention SOS here.. Angry, bitter people will refer to it as a moral victory and discredit it immediately as #fakenews. There is no way a team can be a good team but have a not so great record because of who they played rather than how they played. - Its an asinine thought.  

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
22 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Our record sure defies so many stats.  We should have been playing for the CC with all of our offensive and defensive stats. 

If anything, we should be given leeway as a fanbase to throw any heavy objects around us at people who downplay the importance of special teams. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

If anything, we should be given leeway as a fanbase to throw any heavy objects around us at people who downplay the importance of special teams. 

I hear you    :throw      ST cost us at least 4 games specifically - Iowa, Wisc, MSU, Okla  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1