Rest of Season

How many wins for the remainder of the season. 24 games.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I said 7-12 & I think it will be closer to 12 than 7.  Other than Purdue (we only play them once), none of the B1G teams have looked great and several have been inconsistent (including Nebraska).  Hopefully all the "great" shooters they have will break out over the course of the season.

We will know a lot more a week from now after games at NC State & Indiana.  I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose the next four and hover around .500 for the rest of the season.

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

I said 7-12 & I think it will be closer to 12 than 7.  Other than Purdue (we only play them once), none of the B1G teams have looked great and several have been inconsistent (including Nebraska).  Hopefully all the "great" shooters they have will break out over the course of the season.

We will know a lot more a week from now after games at NC State & Indiana.  I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose the next four and hover around .500 for the rest of the season.

This is where I’m at. In that 9-11 range. 

If our shooters could catch fire to help out BM, it could get fun to watch. 

9 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

I was optimistic with the 7, but I didn't really look at the schedule. Forgot we have Auburn too instead of another buy game.

To get to 7 beat Kennesaw, Rutgers twice, PSU, Minnesota, I guess KSt and an upset.

Rutgers twice, Penn State, and Minnesota only get you to four... the Vegas line of 7 1/2 is for CONFERENCE GAMES ONLY.

• Plus1 1