SIGNED - RB Emmett Johnson

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

20 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, I've wondered that as well.  I would assume them already having a RB commit is the most likely answer.  But it is interesting.

Nebraska was his only power 5 offer, at least if the 247 profile is accurate.  We beat out directional G5 programs for this one. 

I'm not sure this is really going to fix our issue at running back. Nebraska needs a huge influx of talent at RB and OL to fix the offense, and this class has failed miserably in doing that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

Nebraska was his only power 5 offer, at least if the 247 profile is accurate.  We beat out directional G5 programs for this one. 

I'm not sure this is really going to fix our issue at running back. Nebraska needs a huge influx of talent at RB and OL to fix the offense, and this class has failed miserably in doing that. 

I disagree.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I disagree.

I will "trump" that.  Whatever we have at RB can't be fully seen presently do to us being 1-2 pieces away.  Still, after all the current moves, I still believe we are 2 pieces away on the OL just to be in the middle tier of our side of the conference.  We won't be in the Top 5 just in our conference!

At present, the OL looks to be the same as this year, if you take out Cam and bring in a few new pieces or considered upgrades.

For me, I will see EJ like Wandale, a "piece" whom will look like he just isn't that good, all the while we can't block and he will be used perhaps in a wrong fashion [again?].  Then, he too, can transfer back to his main school Minny [like Wandale did for Kentucky].  Minny will get him for the "good, productive years.  Ha ha [it just seems our plight].

15 hours ago, admo said:

Well, we got Rahmir and now Emmett. I see it as J&J

The RB room is open for yards and yards, new OC, and great opportunity & possibilities 

Rahmir, Gabe, Yant, Emmett :)  Mix n Match

Well Hopefully Rahmir, Yant and Gabe know we are not the Huskies..  Poor Kid.  Twitter should allow edits to tweets..

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...