Mickey Joseph Hired As WR’s Coach, AHC & Passing Game Coordinator

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

You'd think that takes Anae out of the equation as he seems to a pass the damn ball guy.  

Plus his team is not playing this weekend. I still believe the guys Frost wants for OC still has a game to play, with the top 3 candidates being:

1. Andy Ludwig-Utah

2. Jeff Grimes-Baylor

3. Warren Ruggerio-Wake

And if it is true that the OC still has a game left, I believe Frost wants to allow that coach to finish out his game with the right focus and have time to say proper goodbyes.  I would not want a Brian Kelly type coach that appears to ditch his guys and looks like an A*s.  If it's Ludwig then we could find out later Saturday as his game is Friday night.  If it's one of the other two it may be Sunday or Monday before we find out.

• Plus1 6

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

He's an O-line coach too, so running game coordinator would be in play. 

Might be a play where he is OC and OL Coach. I am also now starting to think Ron Brown and Busch arent getting a spot because if they were that is an easy announcement that would have already occurred you would think. 

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Plus his team is not playing this weekend. I still believe the guys Frost wants for OC still has a game to play, with the top 3 candidates being:

1. Andy Lutwig-Utah

2. Jeff Grimes-Baylor

3. Warren Ruggerio-Wake

I am just trying to figure out why any of them would leave their current gig.