Martinez enters transfer portal

6 minutes ago, Husker66 said:

he was in Manhattan with some linemen and his GF covered in purple head to toe last night...

Thanks. 

After bleeding red and giving everything he had to the Husker program, it is well deserved.  Let the young man enjoy it, and enjoy being recruited again :)

• Plus1 2

Can't lie. I wish all the guys that have left NU success. It's not personal.  I'd have liked some of the guys to have waited until the staff was announced settled.  Maybe even talk to the new position to get a no BS assessment before you pop smoke.  Then again, get out while teams are still looking and before they sign recruits.  Again, it's a business.

• Fire 1
On 12/6/2021 at 11:58 AM, 84HuskerLaw said:

It seems likely Adrian feels the offense will change radically enough he didn’t want to go that way for a final year.  If he has NFL aspirations, he may want to see what he show with alternative NFL type offensive scheme and a different coach.  Just my guess.  

NFL? Lmao

3 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I didn’t suggest he is nfl material but many seem to think he was a heisman guy all 4 years.  He may well feel he’s the next super bowl winner.  

I don't think it's a stretch to say he has the physical abilities.  If Adrian had played behind a great O-Line, maybe his story would be a lot different.  I do think he still has a shot to play on Sundays if he can put together a great 2022 on another team.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1