Martinez enters transfer portal

i get the feeling he's been around Manhattan longer than you would think and that's where he's headed but who knows. the portal is crazy time. you never know who's coming into it, who's leaving, who's going to reach out next. kids just let it play out. by then your stats and ability are well documented. it's probably easier than the first time around for these kids...

16 hours ago, Husker66 said:

i get the feeling he's been around Manhattan longer than you would think and that's where he's headed but who knows. the portal is crazy time. you never know who's coming into it, who's leaving, who's going to reach out next. kids just let it play out. by then your stats and ability are well documented. it's probably easier than the first time around for these kids...

He's been down there A LOT.  From things I heard, almost any chance he could get he was in Manhattan to spend time with his GF.  He even went to some of her soccer matches, makes me wonder how he did that since that's also a fall sport.  

17 hours ago, Husker66 said:

I would hang out in Manhattan if that's where my girlfriend was too.

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

His blood sweet and tears will truly be a stone on the Husker pathway. Any success we have in the next year or two will be because of small changes that his under appreciated talents often overshadowed by whole team meltdowns facilitated. 

nothing but appreciation from me. 

32299902-a50a-43ea-b932-c68852cf73cc_tex

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 6