Martinez enters transfer portal

6 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I wish him luck, but I could really care less if I watch him play again.  Same goes to Kade Warner, JD Speilman, Wandale Robinson, and the like.

I don't go out of my way to go watch former Huskers, but if I flip on a random game on a Saturday, I may pay more attention if a former Husker is playing or a big part of his new team.  Other than Wandale, most of the recent transfers from NU haven't done much of anything at their new schools.

1 hour ago, sho said:

yes and yes

That's funny. I met her a couple of weeks ago. I was giving her a hard time because she was wearing KSU gear in Lincoln.  We got to talking and she said she was here to see her boyfriend, who plays on the football team. It didn't occur to me to ask who she was dating.

She's really nice. He's got himself a good girl.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

So if Nebraska plays against Adrian's KSU team in a bowl game next year, which team commits the most errors in the last two minutes of the game?

Kidding aside, remember when Russell Wilson was kind of okay at NC State but then had an amazing transfer year at Wisconsin? I can see AM doing something similar if he has a good supporting cast around him at KSU.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

That's funny. I met her a couple of weeks ago. I was giving her a hard time because she was wearing KSU gear in Lincoln.  We got to talking and she said she was here to see her boyfriend, who plays on the football team. It didn't occur to me to ask who she was dating.

She's really nice. He's got himself a good girl.

I couldn't help but think of this phrase after reading your post Knapp - not sure why

A Man Walks into a bar...

A Guy Walks Into A Bar GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Twat GIF - Twat - Discover & Share GIFs

Man walks into a bar.... - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I couldn't help but think of this phrase after reading your post Knapp - not sure why

A Man Walks into a bar...

A Guy Walks Into A Bar GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Twat GIF - Twat - Discover & Share GIFs

Man walks into a bar.... - GIF on Imgur

Man, I can just imagine the dude on the bottom walking into a pub immediately after that event and ordering a drink. When the ambulance comes wanting to aid him he just says "piss off" and keeps drinking.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Man, I can just imagine the dude on the bottom walking into a pub immediately after that event and ordering a drink. When the ambulance comes wanting to aid him he just says "piss off" and keeps drinking.

I think that's actually almost exactly what he did. I pretty sure he went in and ordered a pint.

• Haha 2