Offseason drama for Frost and departing players

Cdog923

1 minute ago, roadrat said:

Hopefully people keep in mind that most media members are not Nebraska fans. Listen to USC for five minutes and it's pretty obvious. They were even trying to pick at Joseph saying he was not a good QB.  Guess that's why Barry Switzer wanted him so badly.  They like pot stirring whenever possible to bring in listeners. 

Twitter has brought about tons of misinformation for years in sports and news and people think tweets are facts but, they are really someones opinion.

Very much so. Gotta have something to talk about and often the accuracy isn't there. :stir

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Ulty said:

You know what? Meeting between the coaches and the players should be contentious at this point. You just finished the worst season in generations, and none of the players or coaches have won jack $h!t since they got to campus 4 years ago. Hell yes, they should all be pissed off at each other.

The problem is it sounds like the players leaving are the pissed off ones lol

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

If Frost told Adrian he wasn't going to hand the starting job to him and told Cam he wasn't NFL ready, I don't blame him.

I agree with not handing anything to anyone but Cam should trust the NFL grade and not Frost who's biased. Cam should leave and take his shot.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

If Frost told Adrian he wasn't going to hand the starting job to him and told Cam he wasn't NFL ready, I don't blame him.

Yup, easy to see how both of those conversations could get testy. Doesn’t mean there is a rift between SF and the players, not even with Jurgens or 2AM. Part of having a close relationship means having disagreements at times. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I see it is time to start several new posts speculating about 1) Whether to fire HCSF.  2)  Who should be the new coach.  3)  What are record will be with the new coach.

Make sure to add a lot of polls.

can we make a poll thread of what our poll thread should be about?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

I agree with not handing anything to anyone but Cam should trust the NFL grade and not Frost who's biased. Cam should leave and take his shot.

Cam could significantly improve his draft stock with another season and position coach upgrade.  

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Ok, I am trying to understand reality here. Jurgens is one year removed from snapgate. He would benefit from another year with a good coach and allow himself to develop. 

Winning cures everything. Gonna be a long off-season.