Offseason drama for Frost and departing players

Cdog923

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Bellvue West does.  But again, it could be the coaches perception.  not reality.  Bottom line, easier to get kids to NU if we start winning.

Bolded: When we didn’t have P5 level players, our coaches complained about the same thing. Bellevue West I can’t speak to, but all of those kids had offers. Huffman is also a d!(k, so…

Underlined: 

100%

1 minute ago, caveman99 said:

Not going to lie, this would be awesome

I know right?  Seriously.

2 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Bolded: When we didn’t have P5 level players, our coaches complained about the same thing. Bellevue West I can’t speak to, but all of those kids had offers. Huffman is also a d!(k, so…

Underlined: 

100%

Just win baby.  Just win.  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

On home games, they do a walk thru in the morning and Frost has the afternoon off. It wouldn't be hard to get a driver to take him to Omaha to go see a few schools each week. Frost has his game plan done each week by Thursday. They aren't doing that much on the day before the game to do "game work". 

Only on a message board .......

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Underlined: 

100%

I don’t know Huffman , other than clinics. He has always been good to me. Nice guy as it pertains to me personally. It isn’t good to see the Coach of one of the States premier programs on Twitter dressed in black and gold. I know he is supportive of his players as well I I am. Questions… how many Bell West guys have come to Lincoln. 

31 minutes ago, HANC said:

I don’t know Huffman , other than clinics. He has always been good to me. Nice guy as it pertains to me personally. It isn’t good to see the Coach of one of the States premier programs on Twitter dressed in black and gold. I know he is supportive of his players as well I I am. Questions… how many Bell West guys have come to Lincoln. 

Betts, AJ Forbes off the top of my head. Bradley the RB who had one good game against Purdue in 2017.j