WR Omarion Miller [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

He's a kid that if he wants to come, you make room.

They're going to make room for a transfer. I think you're right and my only pushback would be that Mickey has the leverage. He will find another 4 star and get him if he feels you're wasting time. 

• Thanks 1
On 6/8/2022 at 6:25 PM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Just gotta hope he qualifies academically... LSU folks seem to think he won't. That said, if he gets his academics in order, I have no doubt that Brian Kelly & Co. will be back on him as his SR. year progresses. Hopefully MJ has his claws in him and he won't waver.

With more schools no longer requiring ACT/SAT scores, it is only a matter of time, probably a year or two, until thee NCAA gets attacked for still requiring an ACT/SAT score...

I think the days of "he won't qualify" are almost gone.  Online classes will create an avenue for anyone to get the grades they need in a short amount of time.

I do not think he is a silent commit, and my gut tells me that things waned a bit soon after. If he was pressed to decide today, he comes to Nebraska but I do not think he actually wants to be there, and he will drag it out to find a place he likes more to justify telling Mickey no. That's my gut feeling. I think he is going to turn every rock to stay in the south. 

• Plus1 1
On 6/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, Vince R. said:

I do not think he is a silent commit, and my gut tells me that things waned a bit soon after. If he was pressed to decide today, he comes to Nebraska but I do not think he actually wants to be there, and he will drag it out to find a place he likes more to justify telling Mickey no. That's my gut feeling. I think he is going to turn every rock to stay in the south. 

In Mickey we trust. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Omarion Miller [Colorado - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Omarion Miller
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic