Nebrasketball Game #11: Auburn (Atlanta, GA)- Saturday, December 11 10:30am ESPN2

What will the game result be?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Auburn single digit win
    • Auburn double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2021 at 04:47 PM

Let’s give Fred five years as with Frost.  If Fred can’t get a winning season, time to drop mens BB altogether.  I think about 60 years without a championship is long enough to finally admit there is no hope. No need to waste the $$ on a pipe dream of having a respectable team, let alone a fully funded program. They have facilities, top notch coaching and staff, a crowd and fans - the entire package.  And talent is there but players don’t care.  No other explanation.  

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Let’s give Fred five years as with Frost.  If Fred can’t get a winning season, time to drop mens BB altogether.  I think about 60 years without a championship is long enough to finally admit there is no hope. No need to waste the $$ on a pipe dream of having a respectable team, let alone a fully funded program. They have facilities, top notch coaching and staff, a crowd and fans - the entire package.  And talent is there but players don’t care.  No other explanation.  

Yeah I would be all for dropping the basketball team and adding a hockey team

• Thanks 1