B1G Bowls

admo

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't say this often about media people.  But, this is one guy that I absolutely can't stand to listen to even for 5 seconds.

Agreed. I Can’t stand Finebaum. Even if Tennessee got that score would they have won? I thought Purdue still had a turn?

4 minutes ago, nic said:

Agreed. I Can’t stand Finebaum. Even if Tennessee got that score would they have won? I thought Purdue still had a turn?

If I remember right, they didn't get the TD, so all Purdue had to do was kick a FG.  There is nothing indicating that Purdue couldn't have scored a TD to send it into another over time and win.

Finebaum just gets pissed anytime anything bad happens to the SEC because they are the greatest the world has ever seen.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If I remember right, they didn't get the TD, so all Purdue had to do was kick a FG.  There is nothing indicating that Purdue couldn't have scored a TD to send it into another over time and win.

Finebaum just gets pissed anytime anything bad happens to the SEC because they are the greatest the world has ever seen.

That is what I thought. So a second overtime was a worse case. He should be satisfied with an all SEC final.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, according to him, we should be ecstatic over an all SEC final because there is no way any team is ever better than even the second place SEC team and now the world gets the greatest show the world has ever seen in college football.

Finebaum disproves the old adage that you can't be dumber than you look...

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know he gets paid pretty well promoting the SEC.  But, I'm pretty sure he graduated from Tennessee, or is from there... and the "non-TD" call probably stung more to him than anything relating to SEC. 

I could be wrong though.

14 hours ago, admo said:

I know he gets paid pretty well promoting the SEC.  But, I'm pretty sure he graduated from Tennessee, or is from there... and the "non-TD" call probably stung more to him than anything relating to SEC. 

I could be wrong though.

20 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't say this often about media people.  But, this is one guy that I absolutely can't stand to listen to even for 5 seconds.

Not going to lie though. I and probably many others would still feel this way about the 2009 BIG Championship. If I had an audience that gave any kind of damn about what I thought, I don't know that I'd have hesitated to say exactly this in the weeks following that game. 

• Plus1 1