What will the game result be?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Kansas State single digit win
    • Kansas State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2021 at 11:04 PM

21 point swing by K State to turn the game upside down.  Just bad mental lapses for long periods of time.  The team needs a point guard who wants to pass not shoot.  The rest of the guys need to move without the ball and shoot confidently as they all have a rep of being good shooters.  Not sure why but they just don’t work together apparently.  They need to have a rule of no less than 4 passes before a shot is allowed. That might promote better ball movement and getting more open, relaxed shots.  

• Plus1 2

It just seems we have a group of players that can’t/won’t play defense. Are now finding out that other teams do play defense and contest shots every play. I’m betting most of our players played AAU ball. Our players refuse to learn what other teams players have. That has to be laid at the feet of Hoiberg. Maybe his stint as an NBA coach ruined him for college coaching. I’m befuddled, perplexed and verklempt!

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

It just seems we have a group of players that can’t/won’t play defense. Are now finding out that other teams do play defense and contest shots every play. I’m betting most of our players played AAU ball. Our players refuse to learn what other teams players have. That has to be laid at the feet of Hoiberg. Maybe his stint as an NBA coach ruined him for college coaching. I’m befuddled, perplexed and verklempt!

Eh, I actually thought our defense was pretty good today.  Other than Andre insisting on karate chopping everything.

We held them under their season average, got 12 steals and only gave up 10 offensive rebounds to a team with a 7-footer.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Eh, I actually thought our defense was pretty good today.  Other than Andre insisting on karate chopping everything.

We held them under their season average, got 12 steals and only gave up 10 offensive rebounds to a team with a 7-footer.

I only got to see the last ten minutes of the second half. My observation was based on what I have seen in past games. Usually a step slow and allowing the other teams to get to the rim.