What will the game result be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Kennesaw State single digit win
    • Kennesaw State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/2021 at 12:34 AM

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're basically describing what I tried to say.  Instead of moving the ball and having good off ball movement to get guys open to be able to set their feet and make a good shot, most games I've seen, have been more like the bolded. And, I'll add taking 3s from 5 feet behind the line with a defender in front of you.  Then, doing it so early in the possession that there aren't any rebounders when you ultimately miss.

Instead, run the friggen offense, make the extra passes, hustle without the ball and create good open shots that are much easier.  And....when the ball ultimately goes up, have a couple guys in position to actually try to rebound instead of five guys instantly running to the other end before the ball even hits the rim.

I think it helped that hoiberg pulled Mcgowens early when he took a bad shot.  It was a sign to the whole team.

This is a great quote.  

All along, I have believed the players are not running the offense like they are being told to run it.  For most of the season, we obviously have not seen the offense Fred wants.  And, for the life of me, I can't figure out why these talented players can't figure out that what they are doing in games (against Fred's wishes) isn't working.  Now, ultimately, it's up to Fred to force the issue and convince them his way is the way it needs to be.  

I hope he continues to have a short leash.

• Plus1 1