What will the game result be?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Ohio State single digit win
    • Ohio State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2022 at 01:39 AM

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Well most conferences have started to change the rule...I think, this is my guess and I am usually wrong, is that most people thought "it" would be gone by now.

If all your friends jumped off a cliff……

maybe I would feel differently if I thought of this in terms of our women’s team that actually plays good basketball as a team and has a chance to do something in the conference. But, why should (if) we can’t play OSU because of their COVID problems, hurt our record?  

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

If all your friends jumped off a cliff……

maybe I would feel differently if I thought of this in terms of our women’s team that actually plays good basketball as a team and has a chance to do something in the conference. But, why should (if) we can’t play OSU because of their COVID problems, hurt our record?  

Why?  I have no idea.

I am fine with it being a win...

With that said...are you blaming them (vaxxed players, which they are) for testing positive? 

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Why?  I have no idea.

I am fine with it being a win...

With that said...are you blaming them (vaxxed players, which they are) for testing positive? 

No, it’s unfortunate.  

If we had enough players get a combination of injuries and the flu that we can’t play, should we have yo forfeit the game because it’s not COVID?

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

Well most conferences have started to change the rule...I think, this is my guess and I am usually wrong, is that most people thought "it" would be gone by now.

Yeah...if people thought this would be gone by now, they haven't been paying attention since March 2020. :bang

On another note, if the team doesn't come out and put a decent effort on the floor against tOSU (I don't expect a win--even if tOSU COVID-forfeits--just a close game), I propose we start doing individual game threads for the women's games, and we relegate the men's season to a single dreary thread going forward. 

• Thanks 1