Your 2022 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Mavric

48 minutes ago, TheSker said:

It's true that football is a team game....11 players doing their part.

However, on offense only two players touch the ball on virtually 100% of the snaps.

Hard to blame the fumble versus Michigan elsewhere as an example.

So... the center and the QB?

So is everyone just running the wildcat now, or is the QB just throwing the ball into the stands every play?

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Happy to hear he's having mild symptoms.   I got a negative test the other day and the doctor said it's certainly a virus, probably the flu.    The symptoms have been anything but mild for me.  I literally slept for 18 hours between yesterday and last night.  Don't know if I ever felt worse in my life.  Makes me wonder if it was a false negative.   

Anyway, didn't mean to make it about me.  Get well soon, coach!

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Happy to hear he's having mild symptoms.   I got a negative test the other day and the doctor said it's certainly a virus, probably the flu.    The symptoms have been anything but mild for me.  I literally slept for 18 hours between yesterday and last night.  Don't know if I ever felt worse in my life.  Makes me wonder if it was a false negative.   

Sorry, just was going to say the tests are far from perfect.

• Plus1 1

Probably the sickest I’ve ever been was with the flu about 7-8 years ago.