Your 2022 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Mavric

3 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Casey Thompson must have made pretty good NIL money last year to be able to take the whole O-line room out to eat and bowling

3 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Casey Thompson must have made pretty good NIL money last year to be able to take the whole O-line room out to eat and bowling

His dad refers to it as the Brian Bosworth credit limit.

4 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I think Rivals shared the number - the low-end estimate for Martinez's income last year was $200k. Assuming he makes similar, he can afford a couple of nights out. 

7 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I would imagine he already has some things lined up here as well. 

Well if Adrian made 200,000 last year and left for “purpler pastures”, presumably the bucks are flying around.  Thompson probably did double that UT and to come to Nebraska in such a state of flux and perennially losing, he must of got most of Frost’s pay cut.  Just my guess. 

6 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well if Adrian made 200,000 last year and left for “purpler pastures”, presumably the bucks are flying around.  Thompson probably did double that UT and to come to Nebraska in such a state of flux and perennially losing, he must of got most of Frost’s pay cut.  Just my guess. 

The assistant coaches got about 75% of Frost's pay cut from the U. Casey would have gotten it from elsewhere, but maybe a large amount yes.

55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So funny to me, dorks on the internet who probably get winded picking up something they dropped accusing a guy who looks like that of being out of shape. 

He definitely needs to lean out more. He’s got about 10-15 lbs to go. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So funny to me, dorks on the internet who probably get winded picking up something they dropped accusing a guy who looks like that of being out of shape. 

Well, if we were on the football team, people would be complaining about us being out of shape.  But, we aren't.  He is and he has had issues of coming into camp out of shape.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1