Your 2022 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Mavric

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Wasn't sure where to put this.  I had seen rumblings that perhaps he'd want to start fresh somewhere else.  This would seem to be a good sign to the contrary.

I don't see why he would want a fresh start somewhere else when he hasn't played because he's been injured not because there is someone ahead of him.  I think he may have been upset this year thinking he should have been able to play toward the end of the season.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

New position coach.  New offense.  Bad injury luck.  

Many kids have left for a lot less reasons that those.

Oh, I get that.  It could be that he doesn't like the type of offense they plan to run and how they use the TEs.  Or, maybe he just absolutely doesn't like the new TE coach.

But, just the simple fact of a new staff, doesn't make sense to me.

I've learned a long time ago not to try to figure out why kids transfer.  Sometimes it makes sense as a fan, sometimes it doesn't.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

New position coach.  New offense.  Bad injury luck.  

Many kids have left for a lot less reasons that those.

I had read somewhere else that Fidone didn't care for two of his (soon to be) former coaches.  Not sure which two but if there was any truth to that he may be happy about some new guys coming in.  Also the depth chart is wide open at tight end so I'm assuming he has a really good chance at being the #1 TE here. barring anymore setbacks.  

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...