Your 2022 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Mavric

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Did anybody predict that we were going to be 3-9 this season? If you did wow congrats bc I honestly thought that with the new pieces in place that we were overall going to be better. Boy was I wrong I never considered a new position coach that never been a position coach in college wasn't going to remotely help the o-line out. I didn't take in our play calling on defense mattered and how we were going to be 10 yards off the wrs to help the other team out to get first downs. When we brought Mark Whipple in I thought our offense was going to be great to offset the defense. Boy was I wrong, his unoriginal lack of creativity play calling has hurt the offense.  Alot of things to take pressure off your crappy o-line play yet you still call the same plays and your qb still gets slammed to the turf. Now on to the players Im sorry the coaches never put you in the best position to succeed and you never could just stand out and make plays on the field. Im just venting but to see you go 3-10 this year you should apologize to all the fans that came and supported you. We are so bad that fans want to take away the very foundations that have built this University to being what it is. Ive heard take away the blackshirts and stop the sell out streak? Thats crazy to me that we have come to that conclusion to fix the program. In my mind those help not hinder you just need the right people to get over the hump. We have pieces here to win but the new coach will probably get rid of half the roster that isn't helping or at least I would. Good luck to the kids that fought and shame on you to the players that didnt.

@commando

He said in January we are a 3 win team until proven otherwise. We have yet to be proven otherwise.

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, THROW_DEM_BONES said:

Doesn't help when your only functional QB is injured.

True yes they have played harder for him but Im so tried of I need to better as a coach at the end of every game we lost. I know its unfair to judge him on being a head coach but IMHO I wish he had more experience being a head coach instead of learning as we go type of thing.  My brother actually wants to give MJ a shot with his staff to see what he can do but I honestly don't feel like that will accomplish anything.

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Wow thats so horrible!!! I don't get the argument that MJ made this team any better being the head guy in place.

Nobody at backup and THE WORST OL in the country will do that to your stats. It really makes it impressive how Casey has done with that gong show in front of him. The same argument was made over the years with AM. This was proven again. Has to be the biggest blunder in recruiting/coaching to think the current OL on the roster has any fight/fire/pride. Just terrible!

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
39 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Nobody at backup and THE WORST OL in the country will do that to your stats. It really makes it impressive how Casey has done with that gong show in front of him. The same argument was made over the years with AM. This was proven again. Has to be the biggest blunder in recruiting/coaching to think the current OL on the roster has any fight/fire/pride. Just terrible!

Don't forget the lack of strength & conditioning.  

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Yeah all bc we decided to try to bring everyone from UCF. Scott didn't know enough people in the football community bc he was just starting to get his so called sea legs from under him as a coach. If he was better well know maybe things would have or could have been different. Like I said SF had second rate coaches coaching at a very prestige program. Time to go get a prestige coach and first rate coaches in every aspect that as to relate to football.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1