Spring Game - April 9th @ 1:00

Mavric

No tackling. No returns.  Odd scoring should favor the defense I’d think. Likely a defense win 31-24.  But of course the Coaches known the fans expect some more TDs so the slant will favor that side.  With the fear of injuries, hard to see much that can indicate the future.  But at least we have something to speculate wildly about!!    Any news is better than none. 

53 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

No tackling. No returns.  Odd scoring should favor the defense I’d think. Likely a defense win 31-24.  But of course the Coaches known the fans expect some more TDs so the slant will favor that side.  With the fear of injuries, hard to see much that can indicate the future.  But at least we have something to speculate wildly about!!    Any news is better than none. 

No tackling?

I'm not going to lie, it will be awesome seeing Casey out there today.  Looking forward to seeing a little bit of the Whipp offense too.  And the skill position players (RB & WR).  

It's just a practice, and depth charts and position battles are never determined in the Spring.  That stuff happens in the fall.  But, it will be fun just to watch this red/white scrimmage/practice.