Spring Game - April 9th @ 1:00

Mavric

Interest in this game will be interesting.  I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in seeing Whipple's new offense and how the QBs do.  That will draw quite a few.  I'm sure I will watch at least some of it on TV.

Have to say though, I'm still 100% Husker and I'm sure I will be watching every game next year again.  But, I have much less interest in the off season with all the hype that I'm sure we will be given.  

It's time to see it on the field.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interest in this game will be interesting.  I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in seeing Whipple's new offense and how the QBs do.  That will draw quite a few.  I'm sure I will watch at least some of it on TV.

Have to say though, I'm still 100% Husker and I'm sure I will be watching every game next year again.  But, I have much less interest in the off season with all the hype that I'm sure we will be given.  

It's time to see it on the field.

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong offseason. 

At least we have the baseball program and women's basketball to tide us over. :dunno

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

It's gonna be a looooooooooooong offseason. 

At least we have the baseball program and women's basketball to tide us over. :dunno

And we can bask in the afterglow of what has become our premier sport - Volleyball and their NC runner up status.  :restore2  Restore the order in deed.  Volleyball has become our flag ship program of pride.   I wonder if John Cook could be cloned into a football and men's basketball coach?  It is amazing what he has done and this year doing it wt 3 Freshman in the lineup.  

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Pretty sure I remember reading it was going to be Powder Puff and the first string will be taking on the Women's Volleyball, Basketball, and Bowling teams. 

I mean if the red team can't even beat the white team then they have no chance against the women's squads.

• Mavric changed the title to Spring Game - April 9th @ 1:00