Tony Tuioti named DL Coach at Oregon

seaofred92

8 hours ago, ZRod said:

I know that, but they should free up guys to get to the passer. Hasn't happened a lot this season. 

We were pretty stout against the run till the end of the season though, so there's that...

They couldn’t tackle the running back either… nothing to write to Ma about.

Couldnt rush, couldn’t tackle…”Their job is to stand in the way!”—-always makes me laugh.

1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

Tony wasn't a great recruiter, but it seemed his players liked him and he got them to play well...I would assume we already know the DL and possibly is in house. If not, just get me someone who can bring in top talent on the DL. 

Heard you need a DL coach who can coach top talent and bring some passion back to the room.

not-carl_400x400.jpg

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

They couldn’t tackle the running back either… nothing to write to Ma about.

Couldnt rush, couldn’t tackle…”Their job is to stand in the way!”—-always makes me laugh.

We seemed to mix up the 3-4 , 4-3 and even a 5-2 look at times, though I’m sure some of that was mostly for show to confuse the offense at times. 

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

I think Tuioti will be far better for Oregon than he was for Nebraska because Oregon is a place Polynesians actually want to go.

Of course they also want to go to USC, so there’s that.

He’s going to be able to recruit much better. Loved coach T though. Super good guy. I agree this is going to be a much better fit for him. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, huskerpower22 said:

Zero chance this happens, but just to put it in the universe .....bring in easy Ed Orgeron baby and open the checkbook for him :>)

Don't crush me I realize 0.01% chance, but someone needs to put it out there lol.

Dream Big and #Geuxbraska! 

I'm pretty sure he's got all the money he needs from LSU.