Portnoy & Big Cat call for Nebraska to play in Barstool Bowl

seaofred92

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

Well not all of us. Other than Will Compton's podcast, I haven't consumed anything Barstool related, but I do know he's popular with the frat bros and that type of dude. 

I have literally never seen/watched/read anything of his but his pizza reviews...

sounds like you consume alot!  

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

No point in doing this, nebraska football players have all gone home.  There probably sitting by there xboxes thinking about what they want for dinner.  They dont want to play football, why would a football player want to do that.  Nope better they stay at home and do laundry.  Probably would be to hard them to get back to lincoln.  They might not remember the plays anymore either.  To hard, just to hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, soup said:

Not that this is going to happen. But I thought I read somewhere that last year and this year all of the record stuff was thrown out the window for bowl eligibility and bowls selected based on tie ins and other criteria. (Which so happened to be records, but they could have selected Nebraska if there were open tie ins and a spot available)

I could be wrong though

That was last year only because of COVID. This year, the old rules apply (5-7 teams get first dibbs, ranked by Academic score) unless the NCAA changes them right away.

It's why Rutgers was tapped first to replace aTm (they went 5-7 and have a great academics score). 

5 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

That was last year only because of COVID. This year, the old rules apply (5-7 teams get first dibbs, ranked by Academic score) unless the NCAA changes them right away.

It's why Rutgers was tapped first to replace aTm (they went 5-7 and have a great academics score). 

YARN | The name's so nice, you say it twice. | Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa  (2008) | Video gifs by quotes | 80466935 | 紗

• Haha 1
On 12/27/2021 at 8:40 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

Well not all of us. Other than Will Compton's podcast, I haven't consumed anything Barstool related, but I do know he's popular with the frat bros and that type of dude. 

Portnoy is also a garbage human being and borderline sexual predator.

Read about what he's done to young women here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2021/11/women-say-sex-with-dave-portnoy-was-violent-and-humiliating.html

The guy is a walking piece of s#!t. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1