How would you allocate your taxes to be spent?

1 hour ago, deedsker said:

https://us.abalancingact.com/2022-federal-budget

This is my favorite. You can only increase taxes on the top 1% and "upper income" individuals to a certain point (37%) before you get a warning that people will tax evade away your gains. Then you can turn around and make everyone else's taxes go to infinite rates (I quit at 300%.) to balance the budget. No agenda here.

:lol:

At least it is realistic :lol:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, 308_Husker said:

Military 100%

Look out world. 

Had to wait for a train headed north through Greeley today. The whole thing was military vehicles; humvees, half tracks, various trucks and logistics vehicles, and it was quite long. I don't know about the world but Wyoming better buckle up.

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Had to wait for a train headed north through Greeley today. The whole thing was military vehicles; humvees, half tracks, various trucks and logistics vehicles, and it was quite long. I don't know about the world but Wyoming better buckle up.

maybe the maple menace is finally going to get it.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think for me to answer this, I would need a starting point of how much of my taxes are going to these categories now.  For instance, I might think our funding is just fine for one category the way it is.  So, I would need to know what that percentage is before I could answer.

I believe JJ posted that information earlier in the thread.