Huskers in the 2022 NFL Draft

Mavric

56 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Gotta be so pleased with our Huskers getting drafted thus far.  It's a nice outcome.  So glad to see Cam go so high.  Hope he becomes a staple in the NFL and has a better career in the NFL than Remington.  That is possible.  He can become whatever he wants.  

I was bummed to see him go to the Eagles and also to see Breece Hall go to the Jets.  I realize Breece is not a Husker, but I've enjoyed following him and was a fav I wanted :bigredn:.  I think he will be a good pro.  It seems tougher for a RB to have a long career and make it to the Hall of Fame ... but I think Breece will be a great one [but I hate the Jets].

Ah...Breece Hall...The coaches messed that one up.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

I don't know if he would have been any good here.  For those who think we have had a good OL ... then ya, he probably would have.  It was a good choice for him that we "messed that one up".

Not getting him put our depth in flux. He may not have been great but he would've been better than what we had.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who thinks that?

Oh Geez, I've been ripped and mocked again and again over my statements about the horrid OL for the past two years.  It was this past season that more of the board moved a little bit more "right".  The fascinating part has been to see that the same folks who were stating year after year that we would go 10-2, 9-3 or 8-4 are the same folks who for whatever reason also were supportive of the OL in both talent and development.  Guys that have a more modest view of the OL continue to have had as a "high" on wins/losses as 7/5 but more of us have been in the 6-6 or 5-7, which has still granted the team a better outcome that what was earned. 

So, if you want to see "who thinks that" ... just go back to threads as recent as 1.5 years ago and you will see it a pretty positive view toward the OL in comparison to these 4-8 merited records.  For me, I was being told I am a "sky is falling type of guy" for my view toward the horrid OL play.  After a while, there is really no need to restate a view that the majority ridicules one on.  Again, today, the board is in a bit of a different view.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Oh Geez, I've been ripped and mocked again and again over my statements about the horrid OL for the past two years.  It was this past season that more of the board moved a little bit more "right".  The fascinating part has been to see that the same folks who were stating year after year that we would go 10-2, 9-3 or 8-4 are the same folks who for whatever reason also were supportive of the OL in both talent and development.  Guys that have a more modest view of the OL continue to have had as a "high" on wins/losses as 7/5 but more of us have been in the 6-6 or 5-7, which has still granted the team a better outcome that what was earned. 

So, if you want to see "who thinks that" ... just go back to threads as recent as 1.5 years ago and you will see it a pretty positive view toward the OL in comparison to these 4-8 merited records.  For me, I was being told I am a "sky is falling type of guy" for my view toward the horrid OL play.  After a while, there is really no need to restate a view that the majority ridicules one on.  Again, today, the board is in a bit of a different view.  

So sorry you were treated so poorly. I hope you can find some support somewhere. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1