Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

3 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

Sounds like a car accident

Yeah. Sad.

State Police identify victims of fatal crash on Toll Road

Indiana State Police have identified the victims who died in a crash on the Indiana Toll Road Sunday evening.

Both the driver and passenger of a white 2017 Ford SUV were pronounced dead at the scene.

The driver was identified as 31-year-old Mark Pelini of Canfield, Ohio, and the front seat passenger was identified as 31-year-old Jillian Marian of Youngstown, Ohio.

The front seat passenger of the second vehicle involved, a black 2017 Ford pickup truck, was also pronounced dead at the scene. She was identified as 57-year-old Jane Beecher of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

The driver and backseat passenger of the pickup were taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

The preliminary investigation from ISP stated a white SUV traveling westbound struck a deer then crossed over the center median and collided with a black Ford pickup truck that was traveling eastbound. Both the driver and the passenger of the white SUV died at the scene of the crash. The front seat passenger of the Ford pickup also died at the scene of the crash.

https://www.abc57.com/news/three-people-killed-in-crash-on-indiana-toll-road

9 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So is IGC official gone? If that is man I would have thought he would have lasted at least the whole year here. I wonder what happened? Also does anybody think Rahmir doesn't transfer? Sure seems like he hasn't played or even suited up much.

Well  ... he's still on the roster so technically not gone.

But we now have a different guy at the same position wearing the same number.  So we're obviously planning on one of them not playing.

19 hours ago, ZRod said:

Rahmir just vanishing is kind of crazy. I thought he would have figured in a some kind of change of pace player this year. Whether it was at RB or WR.

Gary and friends show this am speculated he was hurt in the Oklahoma game. Can’t remember which one said it.  And I can’t remember who Gary’s friend was this morning either. It was almost 12 hours ago. 

18 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Gary and friends show this am speculated he was hurt in the Oklahoma game. Can’t remember which one said it.  And I can’t remember who Gary’s friend was this morning either. It was almost 12 hours ago. 

He did get hurt in the OU game and hasn't suited up the past 2 games (and he didn't even make the plane to Rutgers).