Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So…..Betts leaves the team, wants back and they accept him.  

Crawford leaves the team and he’s not accepted back.  

why?

Or Crawford never wanted back in the first place and someone threw out the rumor he did.  In the end it doesn't matter bc he is gone and who knows if he ever produces at a high level at Louisiana Tech.  The player he reminds me of is Thomas Fidone.  Hugh potential but injury prone.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
14 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Or Crawford never wanted back in the first place and someone threw out the rumor he did.  In the end it doesn't matter bc he is gone and who knows if he ever produces at a high level at Louisiana Tech.  The player he reminds me of is Thomas Fidone.  Hugh potential but injury prone.  

Injury prone? he was here for a single season, I don't think a single injury classifies him as injury prone. Hell, I wouldn't necessarily classify Fidone as injury prone just yet either... we will see if he can remain healthy this season first

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, JoeHuskers! said:

Injury prone? he was here for a single season, I don't think a single injury classifies him as injury prone. Hell, I wouldn't necessarily classify Fidone as injury prone just yet either... we will see if he can remain healthy this season first

The reason why I said Crawford as of this moment was injury prone is bc he got hurt in highschool his senior year.  Then he comes here and gets hurt again.  When anyone tends to have a major injury once it's hard enough then you add on twice its not only harder on the body but mind as well.  That's not a knock on him just saying. Both of them have had their fair share of injuries.  Im not saying they cant produce saying its just harder too that's all.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So…..Betts leaves the team, wants back and they accept him.  

Crawford leaves the team and he’s not accepted back.  

why?

I don't think there is any comparing Betts to Crawford talent wise.  DeColdest was a long shot to produce in a big way at a P5 school.  Mid 3 star kid, #464 overall, at a rating of .8809.   Betts was a top ~100 4 star talent at a rating of .9505 and has much better measurables. 

The goal of the new staff is to upgrade talent after all.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I don't think there is any comparing Betts to Crawford talent wise.  DeColdest was a long shot to produce in a big way at a P5 school.  Mid 3 star kid, #464 overall, at a rating of .8809.   Betts was a top ~100 4 star talent at a rating of .9505 and has much better measurables. 

That's a bit harsh. Betts is definitely more talented but there are a bunch of .88 guys that contribute.

• Plus1 3

18 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I'm going to stay Louisiana and think about Trevell Dixon.  

32 minutes ago, Lunchbucket said:

The bigger question is, why is he planning to play a 7th year when he hasn’t been that productive yet.  

he’s going to be the first player to get his doctorate while still playing.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1