Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

15 hours ago, macroboy said:

His job will be to watch film and identify the strain.

There’s a few on here that I think have cultured the strain before. Thank god they have antibiotics that. Had a girl in college tell me she had a case of the strain before anything happened so I had to cut her loose. 

• 3 weeks later...

Man, remember all the hype around Johnson? Pretty epic 5* bust. No surprise about Hickman, other than maybe surprised he stuck around as long as he did. I had to look up who Carnie was.

17 minutes ago, Toe said:

Man, remember all the hype around Johnson? Pretty epic 5* bust. No surprise about Hickman, other than maybe surprised he stuck around as long as he did. I had to look up who Carnie was.

Johnson also insisted he was a corner when he was really a safety. Didn’t help. 

• TBH 1
19 minutes ago, Toe said:

Hickman and Carnie were good enough in high school and local to warrant being recruited out of high school.  They just ended up being tweeners at the college level.  Couldn't put on enough weight and muscle to be Big Ten tight ends, and not fast enough to be used as WR's.

• Plus1 2