Jump to content


Those No Longer With Us


Recommended Posts



10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The more I watch Robinson, the lore pissed I get at how he was used here and the total lack of RB development. 

Did it really take watching him today for you to know how bad

1. Nebraska didn't use him right.

2. How bad we have developed O players

3.  What a cluster our program is?

 

Come on man.  I laugh watching him play.  We are so bad, we don't need any more evidence.  

 

We would not have made him look this good this year.

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

1.  Wan'dale has great talent and it sucks that he wasn't used properly by NU.  He's doing great at Kentucky.

 

2.  Toure was a great replacement for Wan'dale and nearly matched his output for NU this year. 

Disagree with 2.  Toure was a very good replacement. Almost surprisingly good. But we really needed Robinson’s returning ability. Not to mention eligibility. 
 

 

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Did it really take watching him today for you to know how bad

1. Nebraska didn't use him right.

2. How bad we have developed O players

3.  What a cluster our program is?

 

Come on man.  I laugh watching him play.  We are so bad, we don't need any more evidence.  

 

We would not have made him look this good this year.

Yes we would have. He would have all of Toure’s catches plus return yards. Toure was an abysmal returner.  

Link to comment

47 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

We haven’t developed our skill positions well, but I’d argue that Wandale is the only one on that list who has done well at his next school.   Most everyone else (not including Adrian) hasn’t done much.  Another issue for us has been passing on guys we potentially could have had (Burrow, Breece Hall, Sam LaPorta).  

My comment was in general, not just about guys who've transferred. We simply have development issues.

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Yes we would have. He would have all of Toure’s catches plus return yards. Toure was an abysmal returner.  

Yes we would have what?  Not sure your point?

 

Used him right?  Did we the year before?

 

Wandale proved he made the right call.  Would you choose the UK QB or AM?

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Yes we would have what?  Not sure your point?

 

Used him right?  Did we the year before?

 

Wandale proved he made the right call.  Would you choose the UK QB or AM?

Meh, Will Levis wasn't all that good at Penn State before this year.  Kentucky figured out how to find mismatches for Wan'dale (not hard to do) and Levis was able to hit a wide open receiver. 

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.





×
  • Create New...