What will the game result be?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan State single digit win
    • Michigan State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/2022 at 12:17 AM

If I read that cite of 76 first half possessions and only 34 points in the first half.  When we launch threes instead of getting the shots inside, cause we don’t have inside shooters really, and we don’t make many threes, I guess the problem is we can’t shoot!   Lol.  

We play defense well enough to get a good number of turnovers.  But don’t rebound.   Free throw % is better this year but not exactly good for a team chock full of ‘great shooters’.  

Fred H has been a successful player and coach and if he can’t get this  top 40 talent team to play at even top 200 level, men’s BB hasn’t changed a bit (worse maybe?). Ugh.   Baffling mystery that Neb has never ever had a great team.  You’d think once a century?   Lol. 

5 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

If I read that cite of 76 first half possessions and only 34 points in the first half.  When we launch threes instead of getting the shots inside, cause we don’t have inside shooters really, and we don’t make many threes, I guess the problem is we can’t shoot!   Lol.  

We play defense well enough to get a good number of turnovers.  But don’t rebound.   Free throw % is better this year but not exactly good for a team chock full of ‘great shooters’.  

Fred H has been a successful player and coach and if he can’t get this  top 40 talent team to play at even top 200 level, men’s BB hasn’t changed a bit (worse maybe?). Ugh.   Baffling mystery that Neb has never ever had a great team.  You’d think once a century?   Lol. 

76 possessions combined for both teams (presumably 38 for each team) and a combined 72 points.  Pretty poor offense on both sides of the ball.

2 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

76 possessions combined for both teams (presumably 38 for each team) and a combined 72 points.  Pretty poor offense on both sides of the ball.

76 x 25 seconds = about 30 minutes.  But I’m guessing most possessions are less so who knows.  Still, with some free throws, and lots of threes taken, they’d score more by old fashioned BB near the basket.  Walker makes most of his twos!!   

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

76 x 25 seconds = about 30 minutes.  But I’m guessing most possessions are less so who knows.  Still, with some free throws, and lots of threes taken, they’d score more by old fashioned BB near the basket.  Walker makes most of his twos!!   

MSU had 11 turnovers in their first 21 possessions which led to several fast breaks for NU which would typically be 5 seconds or less.