What will the game result be?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Purdue single digit win
    • Purdue double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2022 at 12:23 AM

I'm not going to say the refs are the reason we are losing, Purdue is a really solid team, but man are the refs bad. The foul on Bryce after the Webster throwaway. The guy was on the edge of the paint and Bryce was running down the middle of the lane in anticipation to try to block him and the guy went out of his way to shoulder check Bryce and got the foul (can't remember if it was an and-1). I'm all for calling foul in this situation if its warranted, but I've also never seen anything so blatant with the offense attempting to create contact that was also rewarded.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

I'm not going to say the refs are the reason we are losing, Purdue is a really solid team, but man are the refs bad. The foul on Bryce after the Webster throwaway. The guy was on the edge of the paint and Bryce was running down the middle of the lane in anticipation to try to block him and the guy went out of his way to shoulder check Bryce and got the foul (can't remember if it was an and-1). I'm all for calling foul in this situation if its warranted, but I've also never seen anything so blatant with the offense attempting to create contact that was also rewarded.

Poor officiating all season it seems. Wouldn't change the outcome tonight, but it is discouraging for those games in which we are close. Hopefully they figure that out before long.

4 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Dude these refs are flat out embarrassing themselves worse than us somehow. Purdue would be whooping us either way, but I’m wondering how these dudes are reffing at this level. 

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Dude these refs are flat out embarrassing themselves worse than us somehow. Purdue would be whooping us either way, but I’m wondering how these dudes are reffing at this level. 

Without watching any other Purdue games, is it the refs not knowing how to call fouls on them due to their height/length with our guys trying to go around and avoiding contact? I could only stand the first 5 minutes after half today, but that one play I mentioned above might be what they're looking for with fouls.