What will the game result be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Indiana single digit win
    • Indiana double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2022 at 11:26 PM

Can't help but wonder where this team would be with even an average true PG. Verge puts up stats but appears to focus on the highlight plays or getting his numbers up at the expense of the team. Webster has spots but then jacks up odd plays trying to swing momentum instead of focusing on fundamentals. 

If there's one spot Fred needs to nail in the next class, it's finding a guard that can distribute and play defense. 

The guys played tough tonight.  Different vibe, different energy.  Maybe the trey mcgowens effect?  Anyway, it was good to see. 

Morale victories don't really count, but THAT team will sneak out a win or two down the stretch.

I poo poo verge a lot, I get it...but he played much better tonight after hoiberg pulled him early.   End of game/half execution still leaves a lot to be desired but he played much better.

See...I don't hate on him all the time!  GBR

7 hours ago, Cobra Kai said:

The guys played tough tonight.  Different vibe, different energy.  Maybe the trey mcgowens effect?  Anyway, it was good to see. 

Morale victories don't really count, but THAT team will sneak out a win or two down the stretch.

I poo poo verge a lot, I get it...but he played much better tonight after hoiberg pulled him early.   End of game/half execution still leaves a lot to be desired but he played much better.

See...I don't hate on him all the time!  GBR

This, and did you notice Trey coaching him on the court?  I noticed a couple times him getting in Verge's ear during stoppage of play.

• Plus1 1