Bill Busch Named Special Teams Coordinator

• seaofred92 changed the title to Bill Busch Named Special Teams Coordinator
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I now know 3 facts and have 1 assumption about Pender.

Bill Busch is from Pender.

Thurston is from Pender.

Pender has a dredge.

Pender is allegedly located in Nebraska.

I can verify that Pender is indeed located in Nebraska.  Northeast Nebraska, approximately 20 miles north of West Point.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I can verify that Pender is indeed located in Nebraska.  Northeast Nebraska, approximately 20 miles north of West Point.

Pender is located within the Omaha Tribe Reservation.

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Can't wait for the power struggle between Frost and Busch when they fill out the special teams rosters.

Busch - Let's get the fastest, most athletic players and put them on special teams.

Frost - Well, Bill, special teams is where I promise the walk-ons from small town Nebraska will get an opportunity to play. That's how I can justify a 150 man roster.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Can't wait for the power struggle between Frost and Busch when they fill out the special teams rosters.

Busch - Let's get the fastest, most athletic players and put them on special teams.

Frost - Well, Bill, special teams is where I promise the walk-ons from small town Nebraska will get an opportunity to play. That's how I can justify a 150 man roster.

Busch & Mickey both mentioned starters on special teams.  I'm sure this has been discussed since both coaches told the media.

• Plus1 1