SIGNED - RB Ajay Allen

5 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

What is his height and weight?  Numbers seem to vary from 5-10 —- 170 LBs upto 6’  200 lbs.  significant difference imo.  

He looks very good on tape but his ratings are kinda low.  He did play in Class B (4a) out of 5 so that could some of it (size and class).  I really like his sharp decisive cuts and vision and reading defenders.  He runs hard with excellent balance as well.  He certainly looks good enough to compete for PT imo.  

His body frame from a previous tweet or article looks closer to the 200lb frame than 170. Kid looks thick. 

49 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I really think he was hoping for an LSU  offer but it's looking more and more likely that he won’t get one. Just pray that Citizen chooses LSU because if not they may throw a last-minute offer at Allen.

Was your earlier posts a "gut feeling" you had or did you have info and sources that made you believe and then post what you did?  And since then, a few more meetings have occurred and perhaps for lack of offers he's coming here?

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

Was your earlier posts a "gut feeling" you had or did you have info and sources that made you believe and then post what you did?  And since then, a few more meetings have occurred and perhaps for lack of offers he's coming here?

To answer your first question, I was basing it on what I saw on Twitter, and the fact that following his visit he was not following any of our coaches or current players, which was very telling. Living in Louisiana, I know many people and coaches who have spoken to him and I know for a fact he was hoping for an LSU offer. I guess without that option he's going for the next best thing.

15 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

To answer your first question, I was basing it on what I saw on Twitter, and the fact that following his visit he was not following any of our coaches or current players, which was very telling. Living in Louisiana, I know many people and coaches who have spoken to him and I know for a fact he was hoping for an LSU offer. I guess without that option he's going for the next best thing.

Got it.  Thanks.

• seaofred92 changed the title to RB Ajay Allen [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to SIGNED - RB Ajay Allen
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic