SIGNED - RB Ajay Allen

This would make a very strong RB room. WRs are also more than adequate.  TEs a bit ify but potentially good.  QB looking up.  But the O line is very uncertain at best.  Gonna need that, then fix the offense with better run/pass mixing, and Frost will finally be a big ten west force.  Still just a hope and prayer but at least something to hang hopes on, offensively.  

• Fire 1

With he and E Johnson, perhaps one of them will see some playing time next season. But the emergence of Yant — he has been working hard — and now with Grant, we may see a battle between them for the starting role. But we shall see how spring practice goes first and go from there. I also can’t ignore GE if he is 100 percent healthy. But I see R Johnson as only serviceable, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t even make the top three backs next season and then transfers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

With he and E Johnson, perhaps one of them will see some playing time next season. But the emergence of Yant — he has been working hard — and now with Grant, we may see a battle between them for the starting role. But we shall see how spring practice goes first and go from there. I also can’t ignore IG if he is 100 percent healthy. But I see R Johnson as only serviceable, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t even make the top three backs next season and then transfers. 

Think EJ redshirts if he's not contributing to the return game. It will be a heated battle between Ervin, Yant, Grant and Allen. RJ is too valuable as a pass catcher and in pass pro out of the backfield to leave imo. Think Whipple does a better job getting him the ball in space. I do think Stepp moves on.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

• seaofred92 changed the title to RB Ajay Allen [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to SIGNED - RB Ajay Allen
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic