Huskers Land Texas Transfer QB Casey Thompson

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I caught that now.  Not sure why you'd be comparing an NU Martinez vs an NU Thompson, when they're both on new teams this year. 

You claimed that they aren't "even remotely on the same playing field as passers".

I showed you that through 6 games at the same school at the same age with some of the same players and some of the same coaches their numbers are almost identical. I'd say by definition that qualifies as being at least 'remotely' close.

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

You claimed that they aren't "even remotely on the same playing field as passers".

I showed you that through 6 games at the same school at the same age with some of the same players and some of the same coaches their numbers are almost identical. I'd say by definition that qualifies as being at least 'remotely' close.

Does your ideal QB take a lot of time before the snap,......standing there.... looking around, looking at defenses....... wondering where he might go with the ball.... and then play backyard style?

Or does your QB take the play, read the coverage immediately, and let it rip within seconds?  You know, like a quarterback.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, admo said:

Does your ideal QB take a lot of time before the snap,......standing there.... looking around, looking at defenses....... wondering where he might go with the ball.... and then play backyard style?

Or does your QB take the play, read the coverage immediately, and let it rip within seconds?  You know, like a quarterback.

My ideal quarterback is a good one. Casey and Adrian are both really good. Very comparable.

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Coach my left arm got ripped off?

You throw with your right.. You will be fine. 

Can you imagine if Frost said that after the whole "throwing up" incident? 

Yep.  People can take way too much offense at what coaches say if they don't like who's saying it.

• Plus1 4
On 10/10/2022 at 11:21 PM, Lorewarn said:

My ideal quarterback is a good one. Casey and Adrian are both really good. Very comparable.

Admo is right ...Casey is a better quarterback and it's not close.  Both have lost games they should have won and if given the choice with the game on the line I'll roll with Casey over the turnover prone and soft Adrian.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

12 minutes ago, Big Red Viking said:

Admo is right ...Casey is a better quarterback and it's not close.  Both have lost games they should have won and if given the choice with the game on the line I'll roll with Casey over the turnover prone and soft Adrian.

Soft. Lol. AM played for a month with a broken jaw.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 3
14 minutes ago, Big Red Viking said:

This is based on nothing except what you want to believe.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Big Red Viking said:

Yeah, he @admo is pretty awesome

See the source image

• Haha 2