Huskers Land Texas Transfer QB Casey Thompson

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Be prepared for it to be neither of those two.

If CT does not play, and neither does Logan, I don't think it will be an enjoyable game.  Although, I will watch it.  Just with a lot less excitement.

I can understand health reasons for CT not going. 

I think Smothers brings a different dimension to the offense and is a better QB than Purdy.  Smothers kept the offense going in the first half against Iowa last year.  And then the staff changed up the formula in the 2nd half that was giving them success.

Oh well, we will soon see.  I hope both backups rotate and get PT and the OC can call a great game.  We are going to need it.

Go Big Red.

Edited by admo
I will be prepared
  • Plus1 1

As for the quarterback position, the availability of Casey Thompson is day-to-day at this time. Joseph said that he didn’t practice on Tuesday. If he doesn’t practice on Wednesday, Joseph feels that Thompson will be unlikely to play against Michigan. The biggest issue at this time for Thompson is gripping the ball.

Doesn't sound good imo.  Damn.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

If he can roll before the end of the year it’s gonna be real interesting to see how he looks if and when he comes back.  Here we are at the end of the year and once again Casey having hand issues.  

Not sure if he should be taking the o line out for any more dinners I know that much…

Not really a hand issue.