***Official 2022 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

TCU up early on Michigan 14-0 chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

Long way to go still.  It's so early in the game, anything can happen.

But what I enjoy about YouTube TV - I love watching games with Skycast and Command Center.  I don't know if they do this on cable (they probably do) because I cut ties with cable TV years ago.  Skycast is the best way to watch the game IMO

12 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Did we ever have a legitimate chance at Duggan?  Like was this another Frost recruiting F up or was he always going to TCU?   Hopefully the latter, I guess.  

I’m not a big recruiting follower, but Frost had his eyes on Luke McCaffery from that 2019 class, and Duggan committed to TCU pretty early in the process. 

27 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Did we ever have a legitimate chance at Duggan?  Like was this another Frost recruiting F up or was he always going to TCU?   Hopefully the latter, I guess.  

I got the feeling that he was never that interested in us. I chalked it up to not wanting to come in one class behind Martinez - especially with the hype Martinez had after his freshman year - but it's hard to know for sure.

• Plus1 2