***Official 2022 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

38 minutes ago, admo said:

This was the best and most thrilling CFB playoff game I ever do see.

Heavy favorite Michigan, 13-0,  undefeated, Big Ten Champs, feeling destiny for a title game.... 

And TCU beats them 51-45

Wow...... :worship:worship:worship 

Unpredictable & Unbelievable :hellloooo:hellloooo:):)chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle:worship:worship

Still think that TCU gets destroyed by Georgia or Ohio State either way. Defense wins championship's!!!

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Still think that TCU gets destroyed by Georgia or Ohio State either way. Defense wins championship's!!!

Yeah well experts said the same thing going up against  The Michigan.

You might be right about the title game down the road.  But my point stands...  It was the most thrilling CFB playoff game I ever sawn.  A total upset because TCU hung 51 on the Wolverines. 

Like, wowww, really???!!!!!   :hellloooo:hellloooo:horns:horns:worship:worship

Unpredictable and Unbelievable 

10 minutes ago, admo said:

Yeah well experts said the same thing going up against  The Michigan.

You might be right about the title game down the road.  But my point stands...  It was the most thrilling CFB playoff game I ever sawn.  A total upset because TCU hung 51 on the Wolverines. 

Like, wowww, really???!!!!!   :hellloooo:hellloooo:horns:horns:worship:worship

Unpredictable and Unbelievable 

The most thrilling CFB game I ever watched was Boise State vs Oklahoma.  I would say TCU had a better chance to win then Boise State against Oklahoma.  Nobody gave Boise State a chance bc the level of competition that they played.  TCU played some good teams this year.

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

The most thrilling CFB game I ever watched was Boise State vs Oklahoma.  I would say TCU had a better chance to win then Boise State against Oklahoma.  Nobody gave Boise State a chance bc the level of competition that they played.  TCU played some good teams this year.

That wasn't CFB playoff though :), which I alluded to, but yes, that was also a very entertaining bowl game.

My previously favorite playoff game (and still awesome) was when Clemson beat Alabama in 2016/2017 championship 35-31. 

9 minutes ago, admo said:

That wasn't CFB playoff though :), which I alluded to, but yes, that was also a very entertaining bowl game.

My previously favorite playoff game (and still awesome) was when Clemson beat Alabama in 2016/2017 championship 35-31. 

True I didn't say it was I was just stating that game was the most exciting college football game ever for me and for most bc of the back and forth big plays being made by both teams.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Both playoff games were fun to watch.  The pick 6’s rekt Michigan.  I was surprised that Georgia’s defense was getting shredded.  OSU playing with house money is very dangerous. Equally surprised OSU collapsed at the end and Georgia came all the way back.  I’d love to see TCU win it all, true Cinderella and no one really gave them a chance.  

Didn’t turn out how I wanted it but OSU battled with most of their top playmakers out.  WR1, WR2, TE, RB1, RB2 all either out from the start or got hurt during the game. I really wish Stroud would have won it to shut up some of the dumb OSU fans. Even though they lost, he still had an all time game. 

GA/TCU should be a fun game. 

it is time to really define some of these penalties a little bit more. Also, the NCAA (or whatever governing body) should really be in charge of the refs and not the conferences. Coaches and players spend all year working non stop, but we leave the game up to some refs working part time. 

It is now official. I hate CFB.

Had Illinois +3.5 in a parlay. They go down 13-10 on a MSU field goal with only 4 seconds remaining in game. Perfect. But noooo, they gotta get all cutsie trying for the miracle play and instead of simply failing they turn it over for a scoop six and lose 19-10. FML

45 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

It is now official. I hate CFB.

Had Illinois +3.5 in a parlay. They go down 13-10 on a MSU field goal with only 4 seconds remaining in game. Perfect. But noooo, they gotta get all cutsie trying for the miracle play and instead of simply failing they turn it over for a scoop six and lose 19-10. FML

Bert gonna Bert :lol: