2022 Season Notes

Mavric

Big ten goals are still in front of us as favorites to win it.  Having said that, and what we've seen so far in non-con action, it looks like we might need all hands on deck to accomplish that feat.  I won't lie though.  At this stage we haven't played too well.  P/Hitting have been inconsistent and that's pretty obvious to us all.  I think we lack an identity (hate to say that).  Are we a solid pitching team?  Are we a team that always hits well and scores runs?  How would you scout us before you play us?  Up to this point we seem to go inning to inning, playing ball, sometimes pressing too much, sometimes taking what we get, and moving along, trying to win a game at some point.

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, admo said:

Big ten goals are still in front of us as favorites to win it.  Having said that, and what we've seen so far in non-con action, it looks like we might need all hands on deck to accomplish that feat.  I won't lie though.  At this stage we haven't played too well.  P/Hitting have been inconsistent and that's pretty obvious to us all.  I think we lack an identity (hate to say that).  Are we a solid pitching team?  Are we a team that always hits well and scores runs?  How would you scout us before you play us?  Up to this point we seem to go inning to inning, playing ball, sometimes pressing too much, sometimes taking what we get, and moving along, trying to win a game at some point.

I think the identity could be due to the young team 

On 2/17/2022 at 10:23 AM, suh_fan93 said:

FLz840vXoAEVPHq?format=jpg&name=medium

Bump.

We might be down on ourselves a bit at teh moment.  Rough start to the season.  It is what it is.

But, the league knows we have a good team.  Conference play just started.  And michigan is a contender too. 

I think the real season is only beginning.  Should be a good race to the finish.  Have some faith.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not panicking. I was expecting a let down this year with all the player turnover from last year. We will be a different team by years end. Need to help our boys stayed focused and continue the grind by staying positive and supporting their efforts. The team is young, they'll turn it around but might take the entire season and fall ball. Bolt and his boys are still the team i have most confidence in.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1